Great Opportunity to Acquire this High Volume Molecular Lab
Ideal for those who can Bring Business and want to start right away
- CAP and CLIA Accredited
- Assets include:
- Quantstudio 5
- Quantstudio 7 Flex
- Mantis Liquid Handler
- Rainin Liquidator
- Biotek Reader, Biotek Platewasher, Biotek Stacker
- Eppendorf RackScanner
- Safety Hoods (8), safety cabinet, pipettes, centrifuges, and lots more
- Assets in excellent condition (Lab is still running; closing down soon)
- Payor contracts include about 20 Medicaids from various states, , AmeriHeath Caritas NC, Kaiser Permanente. BCBS of AL, UPMC Health Plan, and MMM Healthcare approved for non-par.
- About 7,000 sq. ft. of space in a stand-alone modern lab building. Rent is about $8,000 per month, with about five years of lease left
- Spent $650K in assets, $300K in build-out, 60K recently to get CAP (for consultant); 100K, and three years to get into payor contracts
- Ran Very efficient and customer-centric Covid operation for many Universities, Sports Teams, Corporations, and Consumers (4.6/5 Google reviews from about 1,000 reviews)
All this for just $350K for a quick sale and close. The seller is closing the lab, has made enough money from COVID testing, and wants to move on to his other projects. We are expecting multiple offers.
Ideally prefer someone who will buy everything and take over the lease. But will also consider selling just the equipment and/or the entity purchase with licenses and contracts.
Note: This business is being marketed with USA Business Brokers Licensed in GA.
Tech-2582: Turnkey CAP- CLIA Lab in Atlanta For Sale at Bargain Price2023-05-122023-05-12https://www.laboratoryforsale.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/mesa-de-trabajo-19-8.pngLaboratory Marketplace - Buy, Sell, Partnerhttps://www.laboratoryforsale.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/national-cancer-institute-0tdbhmswyui-unsplash.jpg200px200px